- Perfect For Your Next Project - Apoxie Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! Perfect for your next cosplay, craft project, or home décor!
- No Baking - Unlike traditional modeling clay, Apoxie Sculpt cures hard in 24 hours with a semi-gloss finish, making it perfect for additions to costumes or crafts that are too large or delicate for the oven.
- Strong Adhesive Power - Because it adheres to nearly any surface, it's great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding, and filling almost any project!
- Packaged By Hand - You might notice a fingerprint or two when you open a new container of Apoxie Sculpt—don't worry, it hasn't been used! Each container is carefully packaged by hand.
- Multiple Colors Avaliable - Apoxie Sculpt is available in 12 vibrant colors: Natural, White, Black, Brown, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Silver-Grey-Grey, Bronze. If you are looking for a bright white color, please check out our Super White Apoxie (our regular Apoxie Sculpt white is more of a copy paper white vs bright white).
Details: Apoxie Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! It's smooth, putty-like consistency is easy to mix and use. The Apoxie Self-hardens (No Baking required) and cures hard in 24 hours to appear with a semi-gloss finish. The product adheres to nearly any surface and is great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling almost anything. In terms of Exterior Quality! The product accepts paints, stains, mica powders and more for a variety of finishing options. You can choose to Sand, tap, drill, carve, lathe, etc. after setup and that too without chipping, cracking or flaking. Directions to use: 1. Wear disposable gloves to measure equal parts of A & B. Always retrieve parts A & B with different tools. 2. Mix & knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and a uniform color is achieved. Note incomplete mixing will give poor results. *Allow mixed product to rest 5 minutes for better handling. 3. Apoxie Sculpt is ready to use; working time is 1- 3 hours. Shape as desired. Smooth or textured with a wet finger, brush, Q-tip or sculpting tool. Self-hardens (NO BAKING required); 24 hour full cure. 4. Cleanup: Soap & water or Aves Safety Solvent (very helpful for smoothing, removing fingerprints & cleaning up pigment / product residue before set-up). Working Time Line Guide: 1/2 hour: Sticky & most adhesive 1 to 2 hours: Easy to work with 2 to 3 hours: Setting up, form-able detail 24 hours: Hard, cured & waterproof Uses: Endless uses for artists, crafters, modelers, students, and more! Arts & Crafts include: Sculpting, Embellishing, Jewelry, Mosaic Work, Aquarium Props, Models & Kits, Customizing, Prototypes, Seam Filling, Outdoor Displays, Restorations, Wood Working, Wildlife Art ....just to name a few! Used for Cosplay.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches