- The superior air dry, natural stone clay for intricate and ultra-fine detail work
- The preferred choice of world renown professional doll artists and ceramicists; pliable and easily worked for spectacular results
- Has highly refined pumice, talc and special binders for a hard, satin smooth finish; long open time, can be worked indefinitely by keeping it moist
- Unique ability to be dissolved in water and used as a super-smooth finish coating
- Accepts acrylic, oil and water based paints and dry finishing powders
Details: ACTIVA La Doll clay is the doll artist’s choice for a superior sculpture medium. Extremely lightweight, pliant and workable, it is designed to achieve ultra-fine detailed and intricate results. Preferred by professional artists and ceramicists, La Doll is a blend of highly refined pumice, talc and special binders that result in a hard, satin smooth finish. With a long open time it is easily worked and can be held indefinitely by keeping it moist. La Doll clay has the unique ability to be dissolved in water and used as a super smooth finish coating. It accepts acrylic, oil and water-based paints and dry finishing powders for just the right final look. Since its founding in 1959, ACTIVA Products has been the industry leader in supplying the highest quality materials for creativity. For artists, crafters, designers and educators, ACTIVA provides the right tools and products for artistic expression. Whether the need is for instant papier mache, air dry clays and plasters, vibrant sand, casting, sculpture or floral design, ACTIVA products provide the quality, consistency and proven performance expected by even the most demanding artisan. All our products are 100% safe, non-toxic and meet or exceed all US and European testing standards. ACTIVA Products, Materials for Creativity.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.9 x 1.2 inches