Color: Blue Pens
- [3D DRAWING MADE ACCESSIBLE FOR CLASSROOM & REMOTE LEARNING] Designed for K-8 students and classrooms of all sizes. Easily integrate 3D printing & 3D art and design into your curriculum for less than the cost of a 3D printer. Ready to use out of the box with no complicated software or steep learning curve!
- [TEACHES HANDS-ON STEM SKILLS] Ideal for STEM, PBL or CTE curriculum. Get a leg-up on student engagement as kids learn by doing, and explore the principles of learning, improve spatial awareness and tactile skills, in a fun and enjoyable way.
- [THE ONLY CHILD-SAFE 3D PEN] Designed with no hot parts and is completely safe for kids ages 6+. Pen nozzle and plastic can safely be touched with no burn risks. The Start pen uses a proprietary child-friendly PCL plastic made in the USA at a production facility in Ohio.
- [AWARD-WINNING EDUCATIONAL TOOL] Kokoa standard certificate of high education quality, RNIB approved, National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Scholastic Parent & Child Gold Star, Toy Insider STEM 10, and more!
- [YOUR ALL-IN-ONE, OPEN-AND-GO 3D DESIGN KIT] What's inside the box: Contains x12 3Doodler Start pens, 1200 strands of filaments, and a host of other tech accessories, lesson plans, and classroom materials!
- [FREE LEARNING RESOURCES] Get free access to our growing collection of projects, lesson plans, curricular materials, and design challenges via our website and the 3Doodler Mobile App for iOS & Android.
Release Date: 22-07-2018
Details: Product Description The 3Doodler Start Learning Pack is an all-in-one educational tool, designed with teachers for the classroom. Specifically constructed and priced for educational institutions, you can outfit an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens for less than the cost of a traditional 3D printer. From the Manufacturer 3Doodler
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 14.1 x 7.1 inches