- Elmer's liquid color changing glue changes from blue to purple when exposed to sunlight
- This glue can also be used to create vibrant, color-changing slime without the need of food coloring
- Washable and non-toxic Elmer's glue ingredients make this aid a safe, less-mess, and popular choice for early childhood environments (ages 3 and up)
- Combine this glue with Elmer's Glow in the Dark or Elmer's Metallic Glue (both sold separately) for even more electrifying and cool color effects
- Elmer's color changing glue can be used for decorating, painting, and gluing any sorts of arts and craft projects
Details: Make slime that goes from blue to purple to blue again with Elmers Color Changing Liquid Glue! Thats because this craft glue changes colors when exposed to sunlight. Its a specially formulated washable glue thats safe and nontoxic, making it an ideal choice for kids. And while its great for creating playful glue slime, it also adds a transformative touch to arts and crafts. Sold in a 5-ounce plastic squeeze bottle.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.5 x 3.8 inches