Color: Pack of 6
- STRONG, DURABLE, HEAVY-DUTY – These craft wood pieces of multi-coated Baltic Birch plywood offer exceptional durability, rigidity, and stability for all your woodworking needs. The surfaces provide excellent holding power for glue and screws and the birch edges create cleaner joinery.
- BEAUTIFUL WOOD, BEAUTIFUL PROJECT- Russian-grown Baltic Birch plywood is prized by woodworkers everywhere. Manufactured using the latest methods in wood production, this hardwood from the snowy forests of the north is extremely durable and creep resistant. It has a beautiful lengthwise grain and takes stain well. TRUE SIZE: 11-7/8” x 23-7/8”.
- CHOOSE LASER CUTTER WOOD – The layers of the Baltic Birch sheets of thick plywood are designed to smoothly glide through laser cutters and scroll saws, making it the ideal thin wood sheets for efficient woodcutting. Are you looking for wood for wood burning projects? Woodpeckers has the perfect wood boards for crafts.
- GRADE B/BB – Graded according to the Russian Baltic plywood standard as B/BB, this hardwood has a single piece face and a back veneer. The face veneer has a smooth surface with a light uniform color while the back surface typically has 1-2 small color-matched patches. The thick face veneer provides a smoother surface for CNC routers or engraving machines to glide on the birch wood.
- SERVICE & SELECTION – We are dedicated to partnering with business owners, home crafters, and woodwork artisans. Our customer care agents are thoroughly familiar with our products, and we will be happy to assist you with any concerns and inquiries. Looking for plywood boards in different sizes? Visit the Woodpeckers storefront for a large selection of plywood squares in both 1/4" and 1/8" thickness.
Binding: Office Product
The inner cores of this hardwood are comprised of a solid single-piece Birch veneer, making for a more compact foundation and adding to the greater strength and durability of each sheet. The face veneer features a beautifully smooth and clean surface that is free from knots, plugs, and open cracks or splits, while the back surface typically has 1-2 small color-matched patches. The thick face veneer also provides a smoother surface for CNC routers or engraving machines to glide on the wood.
This B/BB-grade hardwood made from top-quality Baltic Birch offers an economical alternative to higher-priced tropical plywoods. The variety of natural markings and patterns on the back side give the wood an aesthetic appeal and natural beauty, while the smooth surface of the face side allows for convenient painting, stenciling, staining, and wood burning. The flexibility of Baltic Birch Plywood makes it ideal for both large construction projects and homemade woodcraft. This package includes 6 sheets of 5 mm 23-7/8 x 11-7/8 x 11-7/8 in Baltic Birch Plywood from Woodpeckers.
Woodpeckers is dedicated to providing you with nothing but premium products. Our products are specifically designed to exhibit the masterpieces of woodwork business owners, home crafters, and artisans who strive to perfect their crafts. Furthermore, our partnership with you continues long after your purchase. Our highly trained customer care agents are equipped with expert knowledge regarding our products, and we'll be glad to assist you regarding any concern or inquiry.
Let the quality of your buildings become the industry's next standard with this heavy-duty Baltic Birch Plywood from Woodpeckers!
Package Dimensions: 24.4 x 12.5 x 1.9 inches