- ▶ 【Strong Power With 2 Modes】1600W heat gun provides strong power quickly heat up to 1112℉(600℃) in seconds. Two modes: I: 60-450℃, 190-210L/min; II: 60-600℃, 250-500L/min, can satisfy all your utility.
- ▶ 【Variable Temp Control & Overload Protection】Unlike other dual temperature heat guns, our heat guns provide variable temperature control. The black dial provides rheostat-type heating, the high / low switch on its handle provides air flow control. Our heat gun also possess overload protector to avoid damaging your heat gun.
- ▶ 【ERGONOMIC & SAFETY】Ergonomic design for comfort and balance to reduce fatigue, integrated hands free support stand allows the gun sit upright for safe hand-free operation. With professional built-in overload protection prevents hot air gun from over heating due to misuse.
- ▶ 【Four Nozzles Accessories】Deflector nozzle directs a long, narrow heat pattern to the work surface; Two concentrator nozzles direct a concentrated heat flow to the work surface; Reflector nozzle disperses heat flow evenly around the whole work surface.
- ▶ 【WIDE APPLICATION】Ideal for varnish and paint removable (stripping paint), decorating, home improvement, upcycling, adhesives as well as thawing frozen pipes, shrinking PVC, loosening rusted bolts, bending plastics and much more.
Details: Why Choose Coolwin Industrial Heat Gun with Display? We selected high technology to improve the quality of the hot air gun, Which is different with most similar products in the market. The many uses of the1600W Dual Temperature Heat Gun. It’s a Versatile Tool for Stripping Paint and Varnish, Softening Caulking and Putty for Removal, Removing Adhesive Labels. Thawing Pipes, Gutters, Freezers, or Radiators, Loosening Rusted Nuts and Bolts, Speed-Drying Epoxy, Cement, or any Damp Surface. Reach for the Heat Gun to light your charcoal grill, warm RC engines to help with starting, and so much more. -Stand the Heat Gun on its back for an Integrated Stand for Convenience -Easy to Use design can be used with a single hand -Two Deflector Nozzles, A reflector nozzle, and Air Reduction Nozzle are Included Simply stand the unit up on the back side with the exhaust end pointed upward to cool or as a heat gun stand while you heat shrink wire insulators. NOTE: Do not operate power tools in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable liquids,gases,or dust. Power tools create sparks which may ignitethe dust or fumes.
Package Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches