Brand: Penguin Pottery
- Excellent all purpose clay mix to get started in pottery and ceramics
- Vacuum sealed to maintain freshness and humidity
- Can be used for throwing or handbuilding
- Should be combined only with low-fire glazes
- Cone: 06. Wet Color: Gray. Firing Color: White. Texture: Smooth. Shrinkage 5.5%
Details: Penguin Pottery's low fire clay mix is an excellent clay for those looking to get started in the ceramic arts. This smooth clay is excellent for handbuilding but can also be used for a huge range of pottery projects. This low fire clay (cone 06) should be combined with low fire glazes. Specifications: Cone: 06 Wet Color: Grey Firing Color: Oxidation = White Texture: Smooth Shrinkage: 5.5% About Penguin Pottery Supplies:Penguin Pottery was founded in 2020 with a simple mission: to increase access to a wide range of pottery and ceramic arts supplies, while doing so in an ecologically-responsible way. To that end, our products are packaged as much as possible in recyclable, compostable or water-soluble materials. When you purchase a Penguin Pottery product, you are supporting a company that is committed to always explore ways to combine our passion for pottery with our love for our planet. Thank you for your support!
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.1 x 2.1 inches