- General purpose beige masking tape provides excellent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces in a number of fields, light bundling, packaging and closing, and light duty masking and sealing etc.
- Easy to tear and remove, good holding power to help resist lifting or curling, special backsize treatment provides easy to use controlled unwind.
- Premium adhesive can be easily removed with no residue left behind, no need to worry about cleaning up sticky spots on walls after painting or on items that you have labeled.
- Crepe paper backing provides conformability for easy handling and application, easily hand tearable and resists slivering.
- If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, contact us through our email at any time you want, and we'll issue you a refund, to ensure you have a nice shopping experience in our store.
Details: LICHAMP General Purpose Beige Masking Tape 1 inch, 2 Pack White Masking Paper, 1 inch x 55 Yards x 2 Rolls Features: -- Good instant adhesion that sticks to a wide variety of surfaces and helps reduce labor. -- Good holding power to help resist lifting or curling. -- Crepe paper backing provides conformability for easy handling and application. -- Special backsize treatment provides easy to use controlled unwind. -- Easily hand tearable, yet resists slivering. -- Designed for indoor use. Typical Physical Properties: Adhesion to Steel: 25 oz./in. Width (27 N/100 mm) Tensile Strength: 19 lbs./in. Width (333 N/100 mm) Elongation at Break: 8% Tape Thickness: 4.4 mils (0.11 mm) Temperature Use Range: Up to 200 °F (93 °C) for 30 minutes IMPORTANT: -- After sticking the tape, proper pressure can effectively improve the stickiness. -- Masking tape should take into account the balance between the continuous stickiness and easy to tear with no residue. If you want strong adhesion when you use it, you can press along the tape properly with your hand after the tape is affixed.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.9 inches