Color: Medium Brown
- This craft leather lace is strong and flexible, but has very little stretch
- Common uses include jewelry making, necklaces, bracelets, stringing pony beads, trimming garments, Indian lore projects braiding for fashion items, and kids crafts.
- Available widths: 1/8 And 3/32
- Available: Red, Beige, Toast, Cafe, Turquoise, Medium Brown, and Black
- Not ideal for use in boots or heavy duty footwear.
Release Date: 12-08-2019
Details: Whether you are making jewelry, trimming garments or assembling projects, this is our most popular lace. Cut from brushed, top grain hides, this soft textured lace is strong and preferred by jewelry makers. It is flexible, but has very little stretch. It will keep its width during use. The 1/8 inch width is ideal for stringing pony beads, trimming garments, Indian lore projects and kids crafts. Braid several colors with the Kumihimo braiding Disc to create beautiful patterns for lanyards, handles, fashion belts, headbands and bracelets. Available in 3/32 inch and 1/8 inch widths.
Package Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.6 x 2.4 inches