Color: 2011 100sheets
- Good for practice brush calligrphy.
- Handmade of young bamboo fibers in traditional tech of century-old making history.
- Naturally half ripe without any chemical.PH >=7.5.Medium thickness, pure, durable, absorbent.
- Weight: 18g/m2; Size:9.5"*13.1"(24.5cmx33.5cm); Quantity: 100Sheets/Pack;
- Listed as intangible heritage.
Details: Weight: 201=18g/m2,good for small regular script-xiaokai. 401=19g/m2, ideal for small and medium regular character. 601=35g/m2, thick enough for all regular script. Keep dry. Far from smoke and direct sunlight. Open the package to let the moisture out. Bamboo Xuan paper of Meiyutang enjoys a high reputation of millennial longevity, won the praises for the exquisite craft as far as Yuan Dynasty. It features in perfect ink absorption that holds ink tightly without infiltrating easily. The young bamboo culms are used as raw material through 72 delicacy steps, steamed and boiled via alkali reactivity and bleached by irradiation of sunshine. Such traditional craft applied keep the paper white without changing into yellow, and produce vivid successive layer.
Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 9.6 x 0.3 inches