Brand: Tear Mender
- INSTANT DURABLE BOND: Adhesive dries and forms and instant bond that is flexible and usable/wearable within 3 minutes and washable in 15 minutes
- DURABLE HOUSEHOLD REPAIRS: Forms a long lasting and permanent bonds to fabric and leather that is waterproof, flexible and UV resistant
- NON-TOXIC FORMULA: Formulated with natural latex the glue is acid-free and non-toxic
- QUICK AND EASY REPAIRS WITH PERMANENT RESULTS: Application requires no heat, ironing, or solvents to cure
- USE INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: Ideally suited for repairs on clothing, leather, upholstery, home décor, sport/marine gear and more!
Details: Product Description Bish's Original Tear Mender Instant Fabric and Leather Adhesive utilizes a powerful formula, the quick drying adhesive instantly adheres to any material it can penetrate, forming a waterproof bond strong enough for use on work clothes, awnings, tents, boat covers, tarps, leather, convertible tops, and more. Features: water-proof, permanent, quick-dry, flexible, UV resistant and acid-free. From the Manufacturer Val “The Bish” Cismoski originally formulated Tear Mender in 1932. His nickname was a result of his imposing physical presence and his knack for having an answer to any and all questions which family members said reminded them of a Bishop. Tear Mender’s impenetrable bond quickly made it a staple in the farm industry and was used to repair canvas drive belts for farm machinery. Today, Tear Mender continues to provide the same flexible, permanent bond and is widely used for a multitude of tasks from garment care to crafts. In 2015, Lighthouse for the Blind, a 501(c)3 non-profit, acquired the assets of Tear Mender to further grow their mission of providing employment for individuals who are blind. The Tear Mender product line is filled, packaged and shipped by employees who are visually impaired.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches