Brand: Walnut Hollow
- The ideal woodburning pen for beginners, intermediate and advanced users as a first tool or a backup spare
- Supplied with a tool stand and four different points (tips) - Cone, Shading, Universal and Flow
- UL approved for the U.S.A. and Canada and includes a long cord with an on/off switch
- At 950 degrees F this pen works on most types of wood and maintains a constant temperature very well
- Includes easy to follow instructions on how and why to use each of the four points (tips)
Details: The ideal starter pen to learn woodburning; originally designed for beginners and intermediate students but it makes a great backup tool or additional burner for the advanced or seasoned professional woodburner. The pen is supplied with a tool stand and 4 screw-in points (Cone, Shading, Universal and Flow). The stand should be taped or fixed to a solid surface for added safety and security. The pen features a fluted easy grip handle, a long cord with an on/off switch. This 120 Volt pen heats to 950 degrees F and will work on most woods. The tool is UL approved for the USA and Canada and is recommended for ages 14 and up with adult supervision. The pen should not be used in countries that do not use the USA two pin plugs or in countries that use a higher voltage. The package contains simple instructions on how to use each point (tip) to create a variety of effects. Like any other hobby skill patience and practice will give the best results.
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches