Color: 12 colors
- [DUAL TIP] Twin type calligraphy marker (pen) with 3.5 mm & 2.0 mm square tip. Draw large and small letters easily with one pen.
- [USABIILTY] Great pen for practicing calligraphy without the hassle of using a dip-pen. 12 beautiful colors that are smooth, vibrant, and easy to use. Recommended for professionals and beginners.
- [COLOR] Mix and blend more than 2 colors together. Use not only for writing letters but also for drawing decorations, such as the flower and leaves.
- [INK] Water-based dye ink, blendable with water or blender. Use a water brush pen to blend and blur to create gradations.
- [QUALITY] Quality control to manage richness, density and durability of colors are carefully considered when produced in Japan.
Binding: Office Product
Details: Twin type calligraphy markers of 3.5 mm and 2.0 mm. A total of 12 colors. Kuretake has developed a series of markers that can be used for various purposes. A wide variation of thickness, softness and color of the pen tip brings you new discoveries and smooth writing. We have expanded the image world with a smooth touch pen tip and color variations of vibrant colors. It is convenient for carrying around because it is compact size that can be put in pen punch. Since there are plenty of colors, you can change the color for each content of the schedule, or you can enjoy it freely with your favorite colors. In addition, each refill is available, you can continue using your favorite pen. Kuretake Co., Ltd. is a Japanese stationery manufacturer. It is a manufacturer known for ink for calligraphy, brushes and so on. In addition, Kuretake manufactures pens, glue, paper products such as letter paper etc. In recent years, Kuretake manufactures crafts and art supplies such as calligraphy, watercolor paintings and has expanded its business abroad, including the United States and Western Europe. Good products of Kuretake will give you new discoveries and pleasures to your work.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.8 x 0.7 inches