Color: White Matte
- Ultimate Printing Choice – One of the most popular choices for printing banners is polypropylene banner. Not only are polypropylene banner rolls affordable, the material is perfectly suited to make a lasting impression. FastPlot polypropylene banner rolls are designed to accept dye, UV-pigmented inks, as well as Latex and UV curable. This results in photo-quality output. Fast-drying polypropylene banner rolls ensure that the ink dries instantly and doesn’t smudge.
- Multi-Purpose Use – It is one of the most popular printing banners. It is perfect choice for printing high resolution durable graphics banner stands, poster frames, or lightboxes. In the large format or wide format printing, the material is traditionally used for outdoor event graphics, trade show displays, point of purchase advertising, posters, signs and banner stands, signs, in store retail, wall graphics, high quality photos or graphics from the outset.
- Scratch- Resistant, Tear-Resistant and Waterproofing Properties – It is a famous material in the banner printing industry has both tear resistant and waterproofing properties. It is a smooth, flexible, tear resistant, scratch resistant sheet. Unlike poster papers, polypropylene banner materials resist creases. The polypropylene banner has a superior waterproof coating which provides you an inexpensive short term outdoor banner and a long-lasting indoor banner.
- Universal Compatibility and Environmentally Friendly – It is a user-friendly banner roll both for printers and users. It is compatible with a wide range of printers including HP, Epson, Canon, Kodak, Mimaki, Ronald and other popular inkjet printers, both dye and pigment based. It works equally well with aqueous, pigment, latex and UV inks. Polypropylene is one of the most environmentally neutral plastics. It contains only carbon and hydrogen.
- 100% Satisfaction with a Money-Back Guarantee – We claim our product delivers the ultimate results. We offer a risk-free purchase with a money-back guarantee and 100% satisfaction. We provide customer satisfaction system service, if you have any problems when you use it, please do not hesitate to contact us as we will solve the problem immediately. you can purchase it with confidence. We feel proud to serve you.
Binding: Office Product
Details: FastPlot Polypropylene is undoubtedly one of the most popular printing banners out there and has been for years. It is a good choice for printing durable graphics that must remain flat when displayed in banner stands, poster frames, or lightboxes. In the large format or wide format printing arena, the material is traditionally used for outdoor event graphics, trade show displays, point of purchase advertising, posters, signs and banner stands. It is particularly suitable for front lit, in store retail, POP displays or wall graphics, high resolution photos or graphics from the outset. And no wonder when you look at how polypropylene banner film can offer great potential in terms of printability and durability. Cold Lamination Film is not needed for our polypropylene banner material but can be utilized if a higher level of protection is needed. Polypropylene banner comes packaged in an individual box with end caps to protect the edges, plastic and foam to protect it from moisture. It has strong Scratch- Resistant, Tear-Resistant and Waterproofing Properties. It is compatible with a wide range of printers and works equally well with aqueous, pigment, latex and UV inks. It is made of the most environmentally neutral plastics which is now fully recyclable and promotes “Green Environment”. Specification: Thickness: 8 mil Weight: 205g Finished: Matte Dry time: 15 minutes 2-inch core Ink compatibility: Dye, Pigment, Latex and UV Curable
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 5.4 x 5.1 inches