Brand: AYB Tools
- Copper metal Plate — polished on one side / White Plastic Film Backing on Backside
- ***White Backing does not get removed until after Etching
- 16-gauge .064" thick / quality acid resistant coating and are polished.
- plates ideal for etching, drypoint and intaglio art printing techniques
- Print Making & Etching / engraving Plate
Binding: Office Product
Details: Copper Plate — These plates are polished on one side and have a white plastic backing are 16-gauge (.064" thick). These copper plates are made of polished and are ideal for etching, intaglio. The surface polished to photo-engraver's quality for etching. 16 Gauge Revere backcoated & polished. etching and intaglio. The plates are available 16-gauge acid resistant coating and are polished. White Plastic Film Backing on Backside ****NOTE: DO NOT REMOVE the white plastic film until after etching. Leave the White Plastic Film on during exposure, development and etch in order to protect the back surface of the plate. Remove the White Plastic Film post etch and prior to mounting materials The White Plastic Film should peel off easily leaving a clean bare surface for application of adhesion tape. The White Plastic Film will not effect the etching bath and will remain fully intact and adhere to the plate after etch. The White Plastic Film is the copper backing and should not be removed until after etching.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.7 x 0.8 inches