Brand: Remarkable U
Color: Terra Cotta
- AIR DRY CLAY MEANS NO BAKING - Save the kilns and ovens for another project: This white clay hardens when exposed to the air for an easy finish.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE TECHNIQUES - This natural clay can be used for coiling, pinching, sculpting, modeling on armatures, hand building, and pottery wheel work.
- EASY TO WORK - Use your hands - and water, if needed - to soften clay and join different pieces; try a variety of clay tools and armatures to build your finished piece.
- FUN TO PAINT AND FINISH - Paints, markers, and a variety of mixed media can be used to color your terra cotta clay piece when fully dry; sealing is recommended to keep out moisture.
- 100% NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC - This USA-Made clay is non-toxic and comes in 10-pound slab that offers plenty of clay for your next project.
Binding: Office Product
Details: For Quality Assurance and Product Satisfaction please be sure you are selecting “ShipPro” as the seller and not unauthorized third party sellers. “ShipPro” is the only authorized seller of Remarkable U Air Dry Clay.This 100% natural clay is a great medium for artists of any ability level.AIR DRY CLAY IS EASY TO USEAir dry clay is easily workable with your hands and simple clay tools. If your piece starts to dry before you are done, you can add a little water to make it more pliable. Start out with small amounts, as too much water can promote cracking. Because you will not be firing or baking this clay, you can use a variety of flexible armatures and mix-ins to create the look you want.HARDENING YOUR PIECE IS SIMPLENo need to worry about booking kiln time or using the oven! Simply set your finished clay sculpture in a safe place and ignore it until it completely self-hardens. Be patient, as slow, even drying will produce the best results. Do not use heating tools or fans to try to speed up the process.ADD COLOR AND SEAL TO FINISHOnce your piece is fully dry, you can use a variety of mediums to add color to this reddish brown clay. Experiment with paints, stains, pigments, markers, and more. Air dried clay pieces are fragile, so we recommend sealing your piece with shellac for added strength and water resistance.ADDITIONAL TIPS AND INSTRUCTIONS: Keep unused clay in sealed plastic bags Cover unfinished projects with a damp towel or plastic to keep moist If pieces dry before finishing, soften with water to complete Do not use stiff armatures - clay shrinks during drying Make slabs the same thickness for consistent drying Dry thoroughly before sealing or decorating Treated to ensure freshness - do not fire Non-toxic Conforms to ASTM D-4236 Made in the USA 10lb slab
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 6.6 x 6.3 inches